Make Facebook Marketing Count29th May 2019
Your Logo Design does matter3rd July 2019
Aaaah yes, the age old saying: “The best things in life are free”. Which for the most part, in my own experience, I do agree with. That feeling of removing your shoes after a long day’s work, or pulling out your underwear from tightly enclosed spaces after running on the treadmill…Yes the best things are “mostly” free! So then why are you not properly utilizing your email signature? You know that thing under every email you send to clients?
Oh, but does it really…yes, yes it does. Firstly, it’s your name – it’s the brand you represent (The Company you work for and their Logo). It also has your title, how to get a hold of you directly (Cell number or even email address), where they can learn more about your company and what you offer (Web Links, Social Media) and if you are really up for it. It is a space to even introduce a special or monthly offering.
If you really want to get down to the bones of it, most things in advertising cost money. Google Ad-words, Top-notch SEO, even that JPEG signature that has no clickable web link also costs something (even if it is just time – even the richest man in the world can’t buy back his time 😉 )
Still need more convincing? Well OK then:
- They make you look Slick and professional! Humor me, but what is your reaction when receiving a plain simple email saying “Yes, the job will be finished”, with just a first name? Like Joe or Obbie (it’s a real name that). Now hold that thought and compare it to something like this:
Changes things don’t it? It simply looks more professional and evokes trust, but most importantly they can verify your identity with who you “SAY” you are.
- People start Recognizing your brand!
- It’s easier for People to get a hold of you. How often did you want to share someone’s details, and then you just “paste” their signature? MANY times! You know it’s true!
- Email Signatures can get people to check you out on Social Media. People are always looking for trust; safety if you must. How often have you heard people cringe at the idea of someone not being on Facebook? If people really like your service, they will most likely go show some love here.
- They link to a place that matters. I thought that maybe this can go with the above point, but let’s say you are a Chocolate Wholesaler and for the first time in forever, white chocolate-Turkish delight-double-toffee flavor is finally available (I still think we need to talk to Mavis in Storage, but anyway) …there are 450 other Flavors…surely you won’t remember all the flavors. But wait! This website link will do your Job for you? You see what I mean?
- It’s your digital Business Card! Think about it? Years after paper and the print industry was supposedly dying out, we still give and receive business cards (you know it’s mostly thanks to Toilet paper, right?) People will give your email a second glance purely based on the fact that you look like you’ve got your act together.
Well there you go! And hey, getting a proper Email signature is not a major story. Just give us a shout, we know People! 😉